VayuJal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian company that aims to alleviate the global water shortage crisis through the development and manufacturing of Atmospheric Water Generators (AWGs). We started in 2016 and our AWGs were designed to be an affordable water extraction solution that was also environmentally sustainable to quench the thirst of millions. We are incubated by IIT Madras Research Center and are part of their ‘Water for the Future’ initiative.
We have products that can serve not only individuals but also businesses and institutions of any size. We officially launched last year and have received positive feedback from happy customers across installations and at exhibitions. By continuing on this path of success our goal is to ensure Vayujal becomes a household name in the drinking water generation and purification industry.
Vayujal AWGs range from 30, 100, 400, 1000, and 2000 liters per day capacities. We are working on building a customizable option as well. The R&D incubation center and water lab situated in Chennai has helped us grow fast in a highly competitive space.
• To enable independent access to pure drinking water for those facing water shortage due to anthropogenic activities and infrastructural related issues in either urban, industrial, remote, or rural regions.
• To translate advanced technologies for the greater social good by creating AWG units that provide pure drinking water with added minerals straight from the air.
• To offset and negate the consumption of commercial plastic bottled mineral water while being a considerably cheaper solution.
• To achieve our vision through a combination of patented energy-efficient unit design, surface engineering, and mineralization technology at a cost 10 times lesser than current mineral water liter costs.
• To fulfill water requirements for even specific applications like irrigation, construction sites, and army bases.
• To run on off-grid solar panel systems to produce water in areas that lack a stable or viable electrical source.
• To be made available anytime, anywhere, by creating water sustenance in the lives of people across the world.